9th January 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Research in neuroscience and behavioural science while pursuing B.Sc?

I am a student of B.sc. 2nd year with CBZ subjects. and also a KVPY fellow . Can i do research work related to neuroscience and behavioural sciences while pursuing B.Sc. . and how can i do so?please tell me .....

Related Questions:
  1. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  2. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  3. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  4. How to join the research field after completing M.Tech in Neuroscience?
  5. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience?
  6. Which are the colleges providing BSc Neuroscience in India
  7. What is the scope of MSc Neuroscience after doing BSc Biotech
  8. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  9. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  10. What should I do after BSc? Procedure to join the Research line after BSc Computer Science?
  11. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  12. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  14. What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?
  15. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  17. How good is ICRI institute for pursuing BSc Life Sciences? Is there any scope?
  18. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
14th May 2017, 04:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Research in neuroscience and behavioural science while pursuing B.Sc?

For research programme, you need to complete at least a post graduation degree with 55% marks. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

Hence, just make sure you have the required qualification, before applying for any research course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?