4th February 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?

Sir,
I'm doing pg in pharmaceutical
chemistry 1st year............
plEAse sugest me how can i attend
phd entrance tests in indian universities..?????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  2. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  3. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  5. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  8. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  10. List of the Ph.D entrance exams for Ph.D maths in India? What is the eligibility, procedure, method of selection?
  11. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  13. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  15. What are the procedures to do post graduation in US and UK?
  16. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  17. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  18. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
5th February 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?

i completed mba hr n wanna join cs bt at which level i can join . say abt its duration and fe structure and subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?