3rd December 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?

What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna? Can you please give me the complete details on this? Is it possible to do Ph.D course in less expense or not? What are the possibilities of getting a scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Patna University?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration? -- [New]
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  5. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  6. Fee structure of intermediate course? I have completed B.Com from Patna University
  7. BCA fee structure and hostel fee per year of BIT, Patna? Which all banks in Patna can sanction me loan?
  8. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  9. What is the fee structure of Frankfinn Airhostess in Patna? What is the duration?
  10. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  11. Which Government colleges in Patna offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I apply for admission and what is the fee structure?
  12. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  14. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  15. Which colleges in India offer PhD after completing PGDM? What is the fee structure of the same?
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  18. What is the fee structure of Mahindra Classes, B.N Collge Patna for PO/SSC/RLY?
5th December 2016, 11:52 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?

Yes, it is possible to do PhD course in fewer expenses in Patna.

* Fee Structure to do PhD - For the first semester of admission : Rs.27850/-
All Intermediate semester : Rs.10250/-
Last Semester : Rs.8650/-

This is the fee structure followed in NITP (National Institute of Technology Patna).

You can join here for better education both regular and distance are followed here.
5th December 2016, 06:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Different Colleges have different fee structure for the course of Ph.D. So it is very difficult to provide you the details of the fees of different Colleges. It will be better to contact to the different Colleges to get the details.
Candidates will get stipend for doing Ph.D course after qualifying in the respective Entrance examination.
28th June 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of phd in commerce in patna University and which are the colleges from which we can pursue..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?