3rd September 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream?

I have done MBA in Finance and 4 yrs banking experience. Then Can I get admission for Phd in Mumbai University in Finance stream. Pls let me know the complete steps which I need to follow for the same. Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?
  2. What is the admission process followed for Ph.D in Mumbai Univesity?
  3. Eligibility, work experience, entrance exam and process of admission in PhD Finance?
  4. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D in Finance course at Mumbai University -- [New]
  5. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Process to get admission in Kolhan University for PhD in Finance or Marketing?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  8. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  12. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  14. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  15. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in after completion of M.P.Ed from Mumbai University?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Napur University?
  18. Process of M.Com admission in Mumbai university? When is the last date of admission?
15th September 2016, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream?

You need to apply on a prescribed application format, when there is an admission notification from Mumbai university for Ph.D admission. If you have at least 55% marks, then you will be eligible to apply for it.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the university. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF, then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?