25th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed M.Sc in analytical chemistry, I want to know phd admission process? What are the steps I need to follow for the same? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Is it possible to do for me or not?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process to be followed for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Environment Science?
  2. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  3. Can someone please provide me technical assistance for completion of Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Pune or Mumbai University?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  8. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  11. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  13. Joining as JRF to do PhD -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  15. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  16. How to take admission in Ph.D after doing MCA from IGNOU
  17. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  18. Is MSc Biotechnology from Mumbai University valid in US?
29th May 2016, 12:07 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed M.Sc in analytical chemistry, I want to know phd admission process? What are the steps I need to follow for the same? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Is it possible to do for me or not?

Thanks.
The aspirant has to appear for a PET (PhD Entrance Test) and interview for the admission to PhD. The eligibility to the PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Those who have completed GATE/SET/SLET/NET/M Phil are exempted from appearing entrance examination. The aspirant can contact the department concerned department for more details. You can check the details in the website also Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?