8th July 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances for BAMS admission in GGSIPU with 2408 rank in CET exam?

What are the chances for BAMS admission in GGSIPU with 2408 rank in CET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  2. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from?
  3. Date of 2nd counseling for MBA code-24? Admission in any college of GGSIPU after scoring 4232 rank in CET exam of GGSIPU?
  4. Can I get admission in any college of GGSIPU if secured 15729 rank in CET-B.Tech being a general candidate?
  5. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  6. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  7. Topicwise syllabus of GGSIPU CET?
  8. Can I get admission in BAMS course in IP university after scoring 60th rank in CET for BPT/BAMS/B.Pharm
  9. Can I have BAMS government seat after scoring 44k rank in CET?
  10. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  11. What are the counseling dates of GGSIPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  13. Colleges which I can get after scoring 848 rank in GGSIPU MBA CET test?
  14. Can I get admission in any college after scoring a rank of 18000 in GGSIPU?
  15. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  16. Can I get admission for BAMS with open category in Pune in private college after scoring 75 in MHT CET?
  17. Did I qualified for counseling if secured 464 rank in GGSIPU CET being ST candidate of Delhi?
  18. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
12th July 2015, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances for BAMS admission in GGSIPU with 2408 rank in CET exam?

It will be difficult to get admission with this rank if you belong to general category. If you belong to reserved category then you might have some chance of getting admission.
If you are called for counselling then you must attend it but chances of admission are not good. You might end up getting admission in a private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?