9th July 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures to do Ph.D in IIT without writing GATE?

Presently I am doing M.Tech (CSE) and I want to do phd in CSE in IITs can you tell me what is the procedure to enter into IITs without gate or can you tell me is there any other measure to do phd in IITs.

Related Questions:
  1. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  3. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  4. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  5. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  6. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
  8. Costs involved and procedure to join PhD in Genomics?
  9. Minimum GATE score required to do Ph.D from IIT?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in IIT after doing master degree in Counseling Psychology? Should I take GATE exam for Ph.d program?
  11. What is the GATE score for candidates for Ph.D?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in IISC, NIT or IIT if scored 22 marks in GATE?
  13. Minimum percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  14. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  15. Integrated m.tech phd in computer science
  16. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  17. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
12th July 2015, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the procedures to do Ph.D in IIT without writing GATE?

In reputed institutes like IITs you need some good score in exams like NET/GATE/JRF/SET to become eligible for admission. If you don't have any of these qualifications then it will be very difficult to get admission because competition for limited number of seats is very high.

Therefore, you must qualify any of these exams or you will not get admission because of limited seats. Hence, try to qualify any of these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?