7th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam going to happen for Ph.D course in MS University, Baroda?

I want to do a phd in psychology. when is the phd entrance exam in the m.s.university baroda.? when will we get the forms? Where can I get this information? Will someone from here give me the information soon on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  2. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  3. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  4. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  5. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  6. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  7. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  8. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  12. When and where Ph.D entrance exams going to happen?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  16. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  17. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
12th July 2015, 07:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam going to happen for Ph.D course in MS University, Baroda?

As per the official website of MS University, Baroda (MS University of Baroda), it does not offer PhD course in the field of Psychology. However, you can cross check this using the contact details given below.

Phone- 0265 - 2789485
Email- [email protected]

The courses offered by the university can be seen by clicking here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?