13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD at DIT, Dehradun? Is it good option for it?

I have done M.Sc Chemistry from Lucknow and preparing for NET to get admission in PhD. I want to know eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD at DIT, Dehradun? Is it good option for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Fees criteria to study M.Sc IT from DIT, Dehradun? Can I get education loan from ICICI Bank?
  3. How to apply for UKTech after completing diploma from Computer Science? With 1196 can I get DIT Dehradun college?
  4. What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun
  5. Which is a better institute among MIT Pune and DIT Dehradun?
  6. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  7. Which is the career scope in AEIE course? Companies in Uttarkhand which provide internship training? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Which college is better among DIT Dehradun and Grafic Era college?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  11. Is doing PhD after M.Pharma a good option? In which subject should I do PhD? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  15. Which type of course is offered by Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get admission in JNU for PhD in Computer & Systems Sciences? How much stipend I can get during PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
17th August 2017, 07:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD at DIT, Dehradun? Is it good option for it?

As per DIT University, Dehradun eligibility criteria for PhD, a candidate must have completed masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10 or its equivalent for PhD in respective branch.Also, only GATE/NET qualified students shall be given admission for the course in the aforesaid university.
Yes DIT University, Dehradun is a good reputed university for PhD in chemistry course also it is affiliated by UGC (University Grant Commission), so there will be no problem in future whatsoever.
>DIT University
Address: Mussoorie Diversion Road, Makkawala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248009
Phone: 0135 300 0307
17th August 2017, 07:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD at DIT, Dehradun? Is it good option for it?

Since you have completed your M.Sc course in Chemistry, you are definitely eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the relevant field at DIT, Dehradun.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue for the Ph.D course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
After successfully qualifying in the NET examination, you can get admission to study Ph.D course at DIT, Dehradun.
18th August 2017, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in PhD at DIT, Dehradun:

Yes, doing PhD from DIT, Dehradun is a good option as it's a best university in Dehradun. PhD (Doctoral programs) are offered in the below mentioned streams.

* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Chemistry
* English
* Pharmacy
* Mathematics
* Management
* Physics..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Post Graduation" in concerned discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?