4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for getting admission for doing Ph.D?

I am final year student of MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY and i am interested to do phd in DY patil institute so i wanted to know the criteria for admission procedure and fee structure. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  3. Admission criteria to study PhD(HR) in Sir Padampat Singhania University?
  4. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  5. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  6. Admission criteria to study PhD(Statistics) in ISI-Hyderabad?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  10. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply? -- [New]
  11. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Admission criteria for Ph.D course after M.A from Madras university?
  13. Can I join UGC coaching for doing Ph.D course?
  14. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  15. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  17. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  18. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
6th September 2016, 12:00 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission for doing Ph.D?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Biotechnology, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Biotechnology from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.

To know the exact details about the fees of the above mentioned course in DY Patil Institute, you must have to contact to the Institute itself as the fees for the course changes every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?