27th February 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the details I have to follow after completion of Company Secretary course to do Ph.D?

I have completed my Company Secretary course , from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India . Pune university recognizes the said course and the person completing the same is eligible to appear for the PET . I wish to do Phd . Please give me the details what i am I required to do next

Related Questions:
  1. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is graduation compulsory for getting a job after CS?
  3. Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?
  4. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  5. What steps are there to do company secretary after completion of the course
  6. Will B.Com honours course completion add in weightage along with company secretary course to get the job?
  7. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  8. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  9. What is the course for company secretary after completion of 12th in commerce?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a job in automobile company after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  11. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  12. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  14. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course?
  15. Is it possible to do Graduation course along with Company Secretary?
  16. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  17. How to join in company secretary after completing B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to work as a company secretary after completion of CS executive course?
24th March 2017, 04:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the details I have to follow after completion of Company Secretary course to do Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Company Secretary course , from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India . Pune university recognizes the said course and the person completing the same is eligible to appear for the PET . I wish to do Phd . Please give me the details what i am I required to do next
There are about 55 universities which have recognized The Company Secretaryship qualification as equivalent to post graduate degree for pursuing PhD program. So, you can apply to those universities for admission online or offline as per the requirement. Candidates who have passed Company Secretary Course with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD program. Admission to the PhD will be made through an entrance examination and interview. So, you have to appear for the entrance examination and based on the marks scored in the entrance examination, you will be called for an interview. This is the common admission procedure followed in most of the universities in India. The list of universities which have recognized CS qualification is available in the website link given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?