31st October 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Will B.Com honours course completion add in weightage along with company secretary course to get the job?

Hello.

I am gonna appear for 12th boards this march, may i knw that is b.com honors from a well known university or college adds weightage to company secretary course when it comes to job?? and is private practise possible for a company secretary? plz reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do company secretary course for getting a job?
  2. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  3. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  4. Comparison between B.Com and B.Com Honours with or without CA
  5. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  6. Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in Singapore after completion of Company secretary course in India?
  8. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  9. Am I eligible to work as a company secretary after completion of CS executive course?
  10. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  11. Can I get a good government job if I am physically disabled? I am studying in B.Com and company secretary
  12. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  13. What is the course for company secretary after completion of 12th in commerce?
  14. How to take admission in CS final course?
  15. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  16. What is the scope of doing LLB after CS?
  17. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of job does a company secretary get in Banking Sector? Are there any entrance exams?
27th December 2015, 05:23 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Will B.Com honours course completion add in weightage along with company secretary course to get the job?

If you want to go for B.com then i can suggest you to do it from DU that is Delhi University. As Delhi university offers best curriculum in B.com field [and you will get good job with high packages. And you will get all you want in your future relating to your job post and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?