11th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for for doing Ph.D in forensics?

i have done M.Sc. biotechnology?can i do Ph.D in forensic sciences...please tell me right criteria being opted... Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response to get as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  3. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  4. Is there B.Sc in Anthropology available like that of M.Sc and PhD?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for for doing Ph.D in forensics? -- [New]
  6. What are the steps towards joining Forensics?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  8. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Forensics? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  13. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  16. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  18. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
12th February 2016, 01:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for for doing Ph.D in forensics?

If you have scored more than 50% marks in your Masters you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Forensics.
You need to crack the Entrance Examination as well as the Personal Interview to be eligible for admission to this course.
The main criteria for getting admission is having good Domain Knowledge about the topic on which you want to do your research work.
Once you can do these steps you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD in Forensics.
12th February 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for for doing Ph.D in forensics?

Normally, life science post graduates are considered eligible for forensic science programmes but it will depend on the eligibility criteria of the concerned university or institute.

The criteria varies from one university to other and you have to apply according to the notification if you find yourself eligible. Chances are that you will be eligible because biotechnology is very much implemented in forensic science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?