16th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hello ,

I have done MCA(Master of computer applicitons) . Now I want to persue phd in Maathematics subject.
Is there any option to do the same.
What is the eligibility criteria to enter into phd , mathematics.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  3. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  4. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  5. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  8. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of M.E in Chemical? What is the criteria to do Ph.D?
  11. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  12. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  14. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc?
  15. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  16. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  18. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
10th April 2016, 01:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello ,

I have done MCA(Master of computer applicitons) . Now I want to persue phd in Maathematics subject.
Is there any option to do the same.
What is the eligibility criteria to enter into phd , mathematics.

Thanks.
MCA students are not eligible for Ph.D in Mathematics, but you can apply for Ph.D course in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Mathematics from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Mathematics.

There are no age criteria.

You must have valid GATE/CSIR NET score card.
5th October 2022, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?

Good morning sir, I did Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & communication Engineering and MBA in IT & Marketing. I discovered some formulas of Mathematics and government of India has provided me Copyright Registration Certificate on 3 articles of mathematics. Please answer me can I do PhD in Mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?