1st February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D abroad?

Hi,

I am doing M.Sc from India how much academic marks do I require to get scholarship for doing Ph.D abroad? Can someone let me know the basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the course? Need the information fast.

plz rply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  5. Eligibility criteria and possibility to do PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  8. Details and eligibility criteria of doing Ph.D after M.Com in international relation from abroad?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  11. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D abroad? -- [New]
  18. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
1st February 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D abroad?

Admission in Ph.D is based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. You must have GRE score for admission abroad research course admission and there is also requirement for IELTS/TOEFL score also for English proficiency.

Just try to get good score in these two exams and then you will be eligible for admission when admissions are open.
1st February 2016, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am doing M.Sc from India how much academic marks do I require to get scholarship for doing Ph.D abroad? Can someone let me know the basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the course? Need the information fast.

plz rply
You are doing M.SC course so after completion of M.Sc course, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Abroad.

If you have completed M.Sc degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D in Abroad.

But you must have GRE and TOEFL score.
2nd February 2016, 12:18 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D is the doctoral program and for getting admission in this doctorate degree you must have to pursue your master degree from any well affiliated university/institute. You have to score at least 50% marks in your master degree. Also for getting admission in Ph.d in abroad you must have to score considerable good rank in TOEFL, GRE or any other specified standardized test. There is no age limit for pursuing the Ph.D. If you are planning to study in USA then you can opt any uniersity from following :

** University of California, Los Angeles
** University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
** Massachusetts Institute of Technology
12th February 2016, 08:52 PM
anuradha1985

Eligibility criteria for Ph.d aborad:-

1).Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
2. You also need TOFEL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?