13th September 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GRE to study PhD in Abroad being a M.Tech(Engineering Design) postgraduate? Scholarships available and fee expenses?

Friends,
I have completed my M.Tech in Engineering Design in India & now interested for PhD course in Abroad. So what is the fee expense & scholarships are available for this? And also tell me that I have to give GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  2. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  4. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  6. In which country I should pursue PhD with low expenses being a M.Tech postgraduate in Power Systems?
  7. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  10. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  11. Should I have to appear in TOEFL along with GRE to study PhD in Biochemistry in Abroad?
  12. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  13. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  14. How may I join PhD course in abroad under the project of immunology? What is the fee structure and scholarships options available?
  15. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  16. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  17. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?