11th December 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Master of Social Work? Preferable subject to do research?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my Bachelor Of Physiotherapy from regular mode and I have also completed my Master of Social Work but through distance education. I am eligible to write PhD Entrance Test? And in which subject I have to do research and which suits for my background?

24th February 2023, 04:39 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD if completed Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Master of Social Work? Preferable subject to do research?

Generally, eligibility for PhD programs varies between universities and countries. You will have to check with the specific university and department where you wish to pursue your PhD to determine their specific eligibility criteria. However, having a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Master of Social Work degrees, you may be eligible to pursue a PhD in a field related to health, social work, or public health. It is advisable to consult with professors or advisors in your field of interest to identify research areas that align with your academic background and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?