25th January 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?

hello
i want to do phd in Calcutta University..
now i am doing my msc in biotechnolgy...
plz tell me the procedure that how i can do my phd??
what exams should i give for it?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  3. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  4. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  5. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  6. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  7. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  8. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  9. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  10. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Bengali course at Calcutta University?
  11. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  12. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  13. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  14. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  15. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the date to join the entrance exam for Law under Calcutta University?
  18. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?
3rd September 2016, 03:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to do phd in Calcutta University..
now i am doing my msc in biotechnolgy...
plz tell me the procedure that how i can do my phd??
what exams should i give for it?

The aspirant should appear for PhD Entrance Test that is known as Research Eligibility Test (RET) to study PhD in Calcutta University. The RET qualified candidates can attend a Viva for the admission to PhD in Calcutta University. There are many PhD programs are available in Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce & Engineering disciplines in Calcutta University. The website link of Calcutta University is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?