8th February 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do Ph.D after completing MCA course?

I want to do PHD after MCA wht is the procedure of PHD.?

Kindly provide me the procedure to be followed.

Thanks.

8th February 2015, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do Ph.D after completing MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks.
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must have 55% marks in MCA degree from a recognized university.

Procedure for Ph.D course:-

1)Subject wise written test

2)Technical interview.

Ph.D admission depends on GATE or UGC NET score.

If you have journal papers and conference paper then you will get good response from interview board.
8th February 2015, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First and most important thing is you must have 55% marks in your MCA degree from a recognized University if you belong to General category. There is relaxation of 5% marks available for reserved category.

If you have got the above qualification then you need to apply for Ph.D entrance exam for getting admission if you don't have NET/SLET/JRF score. The selection is based on the entrance exam and interview for Ph.D program and you have perform excellently then only you can get admission.
9th February 2015, 12:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks.
There are so many universities, which offers admission to PhD. There are so many specializations are available in the PhD. The admission process is based on the entrance exam and interview conducted by the respective university. Those with a valid score in UGC/ CSIR (JRF) examination SLET/ GATE/ ICAR/ GPAT are usually exempted from entrance test.

Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be intimated via mail or phone. Such students should reach the University with all supporting documents claiming their qualification and other details.

The application procedure will be different in various universities. The important notification regarding the admission process will be notified via the official website of the respective university. You can download the application through official website or you can also get the application form eh respective university campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?