28th January 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?

Hello Everyone
Hope All of you are doing well!!
My qualification in MCA and I have 1 year of experience in software development industry. I want to go for Phd, please tell me the procedure to get admission into Phd.

Thank you all.

27th May 2014, 09:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?

For phd you have to appear NET or GET examination so that you will get admission in phd with respective your NET or GET score so you have to be prepared well for the entrance examination so that you will get chance in to do admission in Phd

I am going to clear your doubts and also give you some information about the admission in to PhD after MCA. So first of all MCA stands for Master In Computer Application as the name suggest it is a master degree study and the next for this is PhD as you have already mentioned here so for that you must give an entrance test for the PhD degree study as for your future preference.

So that exam is called as the NET exam as it is for the National Eligibility Test as per the guidelines of PhD degree study.

So you have to clear this exam for admission in the PhD degree study as for the research line study. So you can do your PhD study after you have completing your MCA with having 60 percent of marks in it. I think you are now able to clear your doubts of your problem. So good luck for your future.
25th March 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do course PhD after MCA and is it available for correspondence course.
25th March 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA 8 months back now doing job as IT company as software engineer. But I want to do correspondence course to PhD in IT is it any university available in India .
19th August 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for phd course please give me proper guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?