20th July 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR?

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for the same? Can you please help me understand the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. Can I study PhD with 53% in MBA(Marketing)? Procedure to apply?
  4. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  6. Procedure to do PhD in HR from IMT Ghaziabad or any other institute?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  8. How may I do Ph.D? List of subjects I can take in Ph.D? What's the applying procedure? I've completed B.Sc(Mecs) with 64% marks and did MBA(finance)
  9. How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose?
  11. Procedure of studying PhD for MBA postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D without attending classes?
  16. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
21st July 2016, 10:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR?

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in MBA HR:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.

Once you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you must qualify in the UGC NET examination in order to get admission under Ph.D in MBA HR.
22nd July 2016, 05:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in MBA HR?

The minimum eligibility requirement in order to apply for the above mentioned course is that the candidate should have completed their PG degree from a recognized University having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

After that the candidate will have to get the application form from the Institute itself or from its official website and fill in the required details by providing the documents asked for.

Once the candidate is done with the submission of application form, he.she will have to appear for and entrance test conducted by the prospective University and only after clearing the examination, he/she will move to the nest round, i.e. PI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?