30th July 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana?

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana? Can someone please give me the complete information on this to me as soon as possible? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information on this soon? Thank you!

20th March 2017, 04:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana? Can someone please give me the complete information on this to me as soon as possible? It would be really helpful if you can give me the information on this soon? Thank you!

Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree in the concerned subject or in an allied subject with at least 55% marks are eligible to do PhD in the same subject in Universities in Haryana. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the PhD program through the university website link. The university shall make admission to PhD through Entrance Test and Interview. Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET or any similar examinations or SLET (Haryana State) shall be exempted from the Entrance Test. After clearing the Entrance Test successfully, you have to appear for the Interview. The above given is the admission procedure to do PhD in Haryana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?