1st June 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D while doing Government job?

I m a senior teacher. I have qualified net/jrf in hindi .now I want to do phd.plz tell me in which condition I can take my salary or fellowship? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Thank you!

2nd June 2015, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D while doing Government job?

Normally, you have to apply for admission when the Universities release admission notification. Just apply on a prescribed application form according to the instructions given in the notification and send it to the address with all the requisite documents supporting your qualifications. You have got NET/JRF along with teaching experience which will definitely help you in getting admission in a reputed Institute or University for your Ph.D programme.

You will be exempted from entrance exam state as you have these qualification. You just have to attend the interview stage which will be conducted by the university. Performance in the interview stage will decide whether you will be selected for admission or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?