20th May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PhD? How can I apply for it being a government servent?

sir i have passed 10th with 43%, 12th with 64%, B.A. witht 59% and M.A. with 65% in hindi and 62% in sanskrit. Sir plz tell me can i do phd. If yes how may i apply for phd. I m also a govt. servent in basic siksha. In this situation how can i do phd. with my job. Plz tell.

15th December 2014, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD? How can I apply for it being a government servent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have passed 10th with 43%, 12th with 64%, B.A. witht 59% and M.A. with 65% in hindi and 62% in sanskrit. Sir plz tell me can i do phd. If yes how may i apply for phd. I m also a govt. servent in basic siksha. In this situation how can i do phd. with my job. Plz tell.
Yes, of course you are eligible for PhD course after completing Master degree course.

Students who want to pursue PhD in any field of Physics must at least have earned their bachelor's degree in physics and also a master’s degree in Physics from any of the universities.

Admission criteria for PhD is differs from college to college. The applicant may required to qualify in entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

How can I apply:

The application process is same for all applicants. You can download the application form from the official website of the concerned university (or) You can also collect the application form from the respective university counter office as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?