27th August 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?

I have done MSc IT and MPhil Comp Sc,how can admit in Phd in compter Sc at Guwahati University? Cna someone please brief me out about the complete steps which we need to follow? It will be really good if you can answer these things!

Related Questions:
  1. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  2. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  3. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  5. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  8. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  9. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  11. From which university can I do Ph.d in Computer Science after completing MCA with 64%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  13. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand?
  15. Procedure to take Ph.D computer science in central university?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  17. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  18. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
18th September 2015, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?

You have to apply on a prescribed application format when Guwahati University announces admission. You being a M.Phil qualified candidate means you will be exempted from any entrance exam.

All you have to do is apply and then you will have to attend the interview stage. Performance in the interview will decide whether you will get admission or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?