30th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to attend classes at Institute of Management and Technology(Correspondence), Ghaziabad? Percentage required to qualify in PGDM(Correspondence) in IMT?

HELLO
please tell me what percentage of passing in distance PGDM from imt?
if is it require to attain class in distance education
form institute of management and Technology,ghaziabad?

29th April 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to attend classes at Institute of Management and Technology(Correspondence), Ghaziabad? Percentage required to qualify in PGDM(Correspondence) in IMT?

If courses are offered in distance mode by the said institute then no need to attend any classes. But in some cases colleges may ask you to attend classes if you have taken admission in that specific college.

Just check from which university you are getting that distance mode PGDM qualification through this college. If it is a distance mode university then attendance will not be compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?