26th November 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to pursue MBA course having passed B.Sc from TU in Physics? Which universities and colleges can I apply for MBA course?

i have passed b.sc from tu in physics i want to read mba can it possible if,which university and college can i apply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA by correspondence?
  2. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  4. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old? -- [New]
  5. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  6. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  7. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  8. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  9. Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?
  11. List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course?
  12. Can I do PG course in abroad after completing B.E in Mechanical?
  13. Is there any MBA college where I can enroll for MBA course without writing entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?
  15. How can i join MBA from Foreign Universities?
  16. Which MBA course should I pursue? I have qualified BSc Hons Chemistry
  17. List of universities offering MBA as part time? How can a B.A passed candidate apply for the same
  18. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
26th November 2011, 07:46 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Is this possible for me to pursue MBA course having passed B.Sc from TU in Physics? Which universities and colleges can I apply for MBA course?

you can do MBA.
ONLY thing is that you have to clear and score well in ONE of the the exam
CAT
MAT
XAT
AND
OTHER
eligibility is at least 50 to 55% marks in graduation.
entrance examination consist of questions
related to
reasoning
english
commerce
GK
for getting admission in good college
few good colleges are given below
IMT GHAZIABAD
IMT AHMEDABAD
IMT BANGLORE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?