2nd March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage and admission to do Ph.D English?

Sir/Mam,
i am m.a in english. i want to know about the required percentage for admission in phd in english. and tell me about the admission procedure for phd english. please inform me about it
on my email id. i greately thankful for it.

2nd March 2016, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required percentage and admission to do Ph.D English?

The minimum percentage required in M.A for admission in Ph.D is 55% marks. Merely, marks will not be enough to get admission in a reputed university as you have to perform well in the written exam and interview also.
Try to qualify exams like NET/SET in English to make your chances brighter for admission in a top university. Selection is based on entrance exam and interview, therefore, be prepared for it.
2nd March 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the required percentage and admission to do Ph.D English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
i am m.a in english. i want to know about the required percentage for admission in phd in english. and tell me about the admission procedure for phd english. please inform me about it
on my email id. i greately thankful for it.
The aspirant should complete a M.A in English with minimum of 55% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD course. There is no upper age limit for the course. You have to choose the universities/colleges and apply either online or offline for the course. You have to appear for the entrance examination. After short listing you will be called for the interview. You can study the course in many colleges/universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?