25th November 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm shanmukha srinvas. I'm studying 5 years integrated course of MS Mathematics & Computing in undeveloped university.Which course(Phd) should I take after completion of this course in Computer Science.? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  3. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  6. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  7. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  8. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  9. Can I quit the integrated Ph.D programme after completion of M.Sc course in it?
  10. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  11. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  12. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  13. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  14. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  15. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  16. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  17. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  18. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
15th December 2015, 08:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?

You can apply for the course of PhD in Computer Science after the completion of your 5 year Integrated MS Course.
You need to choose your area of interest in Computer Science once you are selected for the course of PhD.
You need to choose your guide according to your area of interest and once you are able to do so you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in Computer Science.
So it is best for you to do your PhD in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?