10th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do between PhD(Nutrition) and job after completing M.Sc?

Hello,
I am already doing M.Sc in Nutrition from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat. But I am very confuse about my career. Many of my friends are planning to do PhD program but I am looking for good jobs. After my M.Sc I will surely get fine job but I am very confuse that I have to do or not to do PhD.So just tell me what I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  2. How to get the job in government organization after completing MSc?
  3. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  4. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course?
  5. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  6. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  8. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  9. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  10. How to approach for a job after completing MSc Microbiology?
  11. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  12. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  15. How to get a job in India after completing Bioinformatics with 70% in Leicester University UK
  16. How to get a job after completing MSc in clinical research after BSc Nursing
  17. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  18. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
9th June 2016, 08:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do between PhD(Nutrition) and job after completing M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am already doing M.Sc in Nutrition from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat. But I am very confuse about my career. Many of my friends are planning to do PhD program but I am looking for good jobs. After my M.Sc I will surely get fine job but I am very confuse that I have to do or not to do PhD.So just tell me what I do?

The aspirant has to take the final call on this question, you have to decide to go for a job or continue your education. There are many factors involved in it. If your family situation demands money then you can choose a job and study the PhD later. It is your choice based on your situation you can make a call on this. You can study PhD with scholarship also in many universities in India. If you are more interested to do research then you can take up the same after some years also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?