31st October 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for doing Ph.D after completion of M.A Journalism long time back?

What should I do for doing Ph.D after completion of M.A Journalism long time back? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the course? Can you please guide me on the same?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in mass and communication after completion of M.A Journalism long back?
  2. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  3. What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of MA in journalism from Kolkata university?
  4. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  5. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  6. Can I apply for PhD in Journalism course if secured 54% in M.Sc?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  8. What should I do to study PhD in Journalism in Mumbai being a M.A. postgraduate of Kolkata University?
  9. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Pursuing PhD in Microbiology at the age of 36 years after a long gap?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
  12. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  14. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  15. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  16. Can I do Ph.D now if I have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry long time back?
  17. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
4th November 2015, 01:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for doing Ph.D after completion of M.A Journalism long time back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do for doing Ph.D after completion of M.A Journalism long time back? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the course? Can you please guide me on the same?

Thank you.
You have completed M.A in Journalism so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?