17th August 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?

Hello,
I have privileged to inform you that with 60.68% in M.A. Mass Communication & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA/PGDM in Marketing with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India, am I entitled to pursue PhD? If yes then in which subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  2. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  3. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  4. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  6. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  8. How can I study PhD in Journalism if completed Master's in Mass Communication?
  9. Can I apply for PhD in Journalism course if secured 54% in M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do further to study PhD in Education if secured 70% in M.Ed?
  11. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  14. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Germany if secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry) and 61.2% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  16. How can I do Ph.D in mass communication?
  17. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2015, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have privileged to inform you that with 60.68% in M.A. Mass Communication & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA/PGDM in Marketing with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India, am I entitled to pursue PhD? If yes then in which subject?
You have completed M.A in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?