21st July 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?

Good afternoon Sir/Mam,

i am krishnaveni i finished Msc.,organic chemistry in the year with distinction,now i want to do Phd pls give me detailed information and your valuable suggestions. Can you please guide me with the complete information?
thanking you anticipation

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  2. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  5. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  7. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  8. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  12. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  14. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  16. Can I get job after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  18. Model question papers of Ph.D entrance exam? Question papers for LLM entrance of reputed universities? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2016, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon Sir/Mam,

i am krishnaveni i finished Msc.,organic chemistry in the year with distinction,now i want to do Phd pls give me detailed information and your valuable suggestions. Can you please guide me with the complete information?
thanking you anticipation
You have finished M.Sc in Organic Chemistry, So you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
22nd July 2016, 07:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?

After completion of your PG course if you want to opt for PhD course, you will have to apply for the course in any good University you wish to pursue your course from. After that you will have to appear and clear an entrance examination conducted for admission of candidate in PhD course, once you have cleared the examination, you will be called down for interview and after clearing the interview you will most probably be allowed a seat in the prospective college to pursue your PhD course.
23rd July 2016, 01:54 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To do Ph.D in Organic Chemistry, you must have complete your Masters degree course in Chemistry. After that you should qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Once you qualify in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?