7th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Barathanatiyam?

I have already completed my arangatim in vazhuvoor style. now i want to proceed further to get my phd in this form. what are the steps that i will have to follow? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for doing Ph.D in Barathanatiyam?

22nd December 2016, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Barathanatiyam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have already completed my arangatim in vazhuvoor style. now i want to proceed further to get my phd in this form. what are the steps that i will have to follow? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for doing Ph.D in Barathanatiyam?

For the admission to the PhD in Barathanatiyam or PhD in Dance, candidates should have studied Master’s Degree in Dance with a minimum of 55% marks. The admission to the PhD in Barathanatiyam will be done on the basis of Entrance Examination and Interview. Candidates seeking admission for the PhD program should have submitted their application online or offline as per the requirements. The PhD in Dance or Barathanatiyam is available in various universities like

Punjabi University - Official Website

The Kalaparva - Official Website

Rabindra Bharati University - Official Website

University of Hyderabad - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?