19th November 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity of UGC NET result?

Hello
Is there any time limit for the validity of the results of the UGC Net examination?
I have heard that there is 2 year time limit before which one has to get a job in some college or else the past result of the exam will become invalid and one has to re-sit for the UGC net exam again?

21st November 2014, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the validity of UGC NET result?

Yes, the UGC NET/CSIR NET score is valid for only 2 years time for JRF only from the date of issue. Therefore, you must utilize it in this 2 years period to avail all the benefits related to JRF before 2 years. After 2 years that score will not be valid any JRF.

The validity of UGC NET/CSIR Score for Lectureship is lifetime and no limit like 2 years. There is no upper age limit for NET Lectureship, therefore, one can appear for it any number of time because there is no limit in attempts. If you have to required qualification, then you can surely apply for it without worrying about your age.

Therefore, if you want only Lectureship, then you shouldn't worry about the 2 years validity. Only those who want JRF have to take care of it.

For more information visit http://ugcnetonline.in/notifications...n_JUNE2013.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?