8th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Doubts regarding validity period and reappearing for UGC JRF?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was awarded JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP in the subject CHEMICAL SCIENCES under UGC Fellowship scheme.

The fellowship was tenable w.e.f. from 1st January,2011.

Due to personal difficulties and lack of vacancy under guides, i wasnt able to join anywhere till date.

Queries:

1.Whether my offer of UGC- JRF scheme will be over in a year ? Or whether the validity of this scheme is for two years?

2.If it is a one year scheme ,whether its possible to extend its validity , if i could able provide genuine reasons(hospitalized and death of my second baby)?

3.Is it possible to join temporarily without fellowship untill vacany will arise to a particular guide?(As the guide confirms next vacany in January 2012 )

I would be highly obliged,if you could reply me at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

Neena -Kochi
[email protected]

14th May 2014, 07:25 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Doubts regarding validity period and reappearing for UGC JRF?

Chemical science is the most popular subject which is offered by all institutions and all universities. The students who are taking admission in this sector they are very lucky because the chemical science is the very best course and this course gives the very best job opportunities and also give the very good future and this course is now is the best course in this world. This course is offered those colleges who have the govt recognised.

The colleges are the best colleges among all the colleges in this world. The colleges are best because of the best course and the course gives the golden placement in all companies in different sectors of the world. The students are very interested in this course. The chemical science is the subject which deals with all chemical reactions and chemical activities. The chemical reactions the language of the chemical science.

All chemical reactions are the definitely correct reaction of the chemical theory. The chemical reactions are the most required things which is necessary for our daily life.All chemical particle is symbolised with a symbol. All students who are interested in this course then go for the official website of the college and take admission there.
14th May 2014, 08:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Doubts regarding validity period and reappearing for UGC JRF?

Chemical science is the most popular subject which is offered by all institutions and all universities. The students who are taking admission in this sector they are very lucky because the chemical science is the very best course and this course gives the very best job opportunities and also give the very good future and this course is now is the best course in this world. This course is offered those colleges who have the govt recognized.

I am sorry to say you that you can not appear the achievement in which you have achieved that means you can not join the fellowship in the chemical science subjects because the which you have been given by government means the date date of joining date January one as your personal problem.

dont worry because you have talent that you can achieve this designation which you have mentioned so be prepared for next time in which you have mentioned and be prepared well for your subjects in which you have to be appeared I am sure that you will definitely get the post means UGC fellowship in the subjects of chemical science so dont think about you past if you focused in the past then your present will be spoiled so think about you present in which you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?