26th February 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form of correspondence PhD(Commerce) will be available at Delhi University, BHU and JNU?

sir
i want to do correspondance
phd in commerce from delhi university or bhu or jnu.
when admission form is available????
waiting for your kind reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in JNU, BHU?
  2. How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU
  3. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  5. How can I get transfer from JNU to Delhi University being a B.Com Accountancy student?
  6. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  7. Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU?
  8. List of top universities I can apply for with 72% marks in 10th, 70% marks in 12th and aggregate of 70% marks in B.Tech?
  9. How to do MCA after passing 12th? I am a student of BCA 5th semester
  10. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  11. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  12. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  13. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com form Delhi University with 48.5%?
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed correspondence from Delhi University? When will be the entrance exam held? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to do PG in the same field after doing UG biotechnology
  16. Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics
  17. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  18. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?