21st May 2011, 04:55 PM
nisha_kaane

Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?

Dear all,
I had done B.Sc. in 2006 from Bikaner Univercity, MBA in 2009 from Pune, now want to do MA in Economics as correspondence course form DU/ JNU... plz suggest me about procedure and impotant dates , i havn't find any clue on these sites....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  2. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information and admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in SNDT Women's University? Important dates of admission? -- [New]
  4. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  5. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  7. Procedure to apply and important dates of application in IISC for Ph.D programme?
  8. NICMAR 2011 Important Dates
  9. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  11. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  12. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course?
  13. Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?
  14. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  15. What is the B.A correspondence admission date?
  16. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  17. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  18. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
10th March 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?

i hv done gradution in BBA .so can i take regural admission in M.A IN ECONOMICS from d.u
5th April 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?

i want to do m.a economics from du. i got 59.5% in b.a and 65% in b.ed.could i eligible for entrance exam of m.a in economics . what is the date of enterance exam.
24th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i want to know that i am the take the student of csjm university i want to take the admission in MA economics from delhi university how i get the admission and is there any entrance examination please tell me is there any part time course in du and jnu
8th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation in 2008 having Economics as a Hons. Paper. Please kindly inform me the procedure of taking admission in MA Economics in Correspondence.
17th June 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i have done B.A in economics so can i got admission in M.A ?
16th December 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA(economics) i want some information about MA entrance test in JNU.
27th June 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a ba economics passed out girl with 67% marks in 2003 can I take admission in ma economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?