20th September 2012, 11:01 AM
Akshay midha

What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?

I want to take admission in B.Com pass course correspondence course for 2012 in Delhi University. What is the procedure requirement and last date for submitting the form for B.Com. pass course in correspondence course for 2012 in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  2. Last date of B.Com Honors admission form sale in Delhi University?
  3. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  4. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  5. Procedure to do M.Com correspondence course from Delhi university? Last date for admission in DU?
  6. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  7. Last date for admission in B.Com correspondence in Delhi University with late fees
  8. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  9. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  11. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  13. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?
  15. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  16. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  17. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University? -- [New]
  18. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2012, 04:28 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?

B.Com (pass) correspondence course 2012 in Delhi University.

Last Date with out late payment - 1 August 2012 (around)

Last Date of the Receipt of Application Form of B.com course with late Payment - 30 September 2012( around ).

Eligibility for B.com Courses

B.com (Pass) Course

Students who hold above or equal to 40% marks are eligible for B.com (pass) correspondence course in Delhi university .

B.com (hons) Course

Students who hold above or equal to 55% to 60% marks are eligible for B.com (hon)correspondence course in Delhi university.

Duration of Course - 3 years (minimum).

Fee Structure of B.com Courses is around 3500/- per annum.

Document Needed at the time of admission

Demand Draft
Two recent Photographs
Marks Sheets of 10th and 12th class.
Provisional Certificate
Migration Certificate

for more information

school of open learning
(campus of open learning)
university of delhi
5,cavalry lane delhi-110007
P.NO-27667600
or
south study centre
south moti bagh,
(old motilala nehru college building)
new delhi-110021
P.NO-26882897

VISIT official WEBSITE -

https://sol.du.ac.in
27th December 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?

when we can take admission for b com corresspondence course in 2013
19th January 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

last date of b.com pass with late fees?plzzz reply
11th May 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to get addmision for b.com pass in sol
10th June 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

When we can take admission for B.com (pass) in 2013
25th July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from nepal. I have applied for bcom honours (correspondence) on 12th may 2013 through nepal embassy(as we have to apply through embassy upto 15th may). And for admission in bcom honour when i am about to receive mail from sol, du to get admission???
1st August 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student from nepal. I have applied for bcom honours (correspondence) on 12th may 2013 through nepal embassy(as we have to apply through embassy upto 15th may). And for admission in bcom honour when i am about to receive mail from sol, du to get admission???
Hey, I am a student from Nepal too and I want to know about this.I assume you've done your admissions already.So can you help me with this? Maybe we could talk or email ?
Hoping for your positive response !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?