19th January 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?

I have passed ba with 43.75% from delhi university through correspondence .how can i take admission in b.ed. Through regular/correspondence at any pvt./govt.institutions.kindly suggest.

15th April 2012, 07:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed ba with 43.75% from delhi university through correspondence .how can i take admission in b.ed. Through regular/correspondence at any pvt./govt.institutions.kindly suggest.

Candidate seeking for admission in a recognized Institution for Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through regular mode, must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. Most of the Universities grants relaxation of qualifying marks for candidates belonging to reserved category. Admission to the program is based on entrance test. The duration of the program is one academic year.

In order to pursue the B.Ed program through distance mode, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University. There is no percentage criteria, when it comes to pursuing the course through correspondence mode from most of the recognized Universities. However, one must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School.

Following are the list of best Universities which offers B.Ed program through distance mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]
Annamalai University
Kurukshetra University Distance Education
Bangalore University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education
Kakatia University
Andhra University.

30th April 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?

how to take admission in b ed correspondence from Delhi university. from where we will get the form. when will the entrance exam. the fee structure of this course and duration of this course.
30th April 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in b ed correspondence from Delhi university. from where we will get the form. when will the entrance exam held. what is the fee structure of this course. duration of b ed correspondence course.
3rd May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am working in indian navy and passed bsc with 46 % and dont have any teaching experience please adwise me how can i do bed with distance
6th May 2012, 02:26 PM
tyler_durdun

ear friend,

List of universities of M.SC(Chemistry) in correspondence:-

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
5.H.P. University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Karnataka State Open University
8.Kurukshetra University
9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
11.The English And Foreign Languages University
12.Tamil Nadu Open University
13.niversity of Madras
14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

thanks
5th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A. with 53% from DU?
3rd April 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation from correspondence from delhi university. can i apply for b.ed in reguler?
14th June 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 59% in b.com . Can I give improvement exam.
31st March 2014, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MBA WITH 62 PERCENT .IF I HAVE TO PURSUE BED THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE WHAT SUBJECTS TO BE OPTED AND HOW TO APPLY FOR IT.
WHAT IS THE TIME PERIOD TO DO PREPARATION OF IT.
HOW WILL I GET THE STUDY MATERIAL.AND ALSO WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE .
AND ALSO WHERE WILL BE THE EXAMINATION CENTER.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE ANSWERS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?