12th November 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

When to apply for research in Development of Software for GPS-MGRS from the study center of Osmania University in Delhi?

Sir, I want to do research in Development of Software for GPS-MGRS from the study center of Osmania University in Delhi. When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  3. Is there any scope in medical microbiology? How much percentage is required to get admission in medical microbiology
  4. List of top 5 institutes in India for photography? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  7. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  8. Is it possible to do genetic engineering after completion of bachelor course in Biochemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  10. Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?
  11. Best institutes of photography in India?
  12. Names of the universities which provides distance learning in Archeology?
  13. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? What shall I do to become a Scientist?
  14. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research? -- [New]
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  16. Can I become an Embryologist? What is the basic education requirements for it?
  17. Can I go for Astrophysics even after joining Indian Army?
  18. Better destination and its prerequisites to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?