26th April 2018, 10:24 AM
Jesna mol

Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc in Genetics in Osmania University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying this BSc in Osmania University. Please tell me asap. Who can apply for bsc genetics in osmania university? What are the application processes for the later and how should i get admitted to the osmania university?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Law from Osmania University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  4. Can I get direct admission to study M.P.Ed in Osmania University? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  6. Study Material to prepare for Osmania University PhD(Education) Eligibility Test?
  7. Eligibility certificate for Osmania University
  8. Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a seat with 84 rank in OUCET 2016? How many seats are available in OU campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria to study B.Com LLB course at University College of Law, Osmania University? Do they conduct entrance exam all over India?
  12. How can I study M.Sc in Osmania University being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student of Andhra University?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  15. Date and procedure to apply for Osmania University Ph.D eligibility test?
  16. Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?
  17. How many seats are available to study MDS in Osmania University?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
15th May 2018, 04:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in genetics is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required to study B.Sc in genetics is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the entrance exam conducted by the university through online or offline.
You need to fill the application form and pay the registration fees and submit the form.

For more detailed information you need to visit the official website of Osmania University.
11th August 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat now at this moment in Osmania University in BSC genetics or microbiology course if yes please inform me
29th June 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir
I got 960/1000 marks in my 10 2 sir.from dost,
am i eligible to join in osmania university under B.Sc genetics course sir ?
please give me reply sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?