7th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?

Hello,
I have done B.Com from Delhi University and then MBA in Marketing. Currently I am working but since work pressure is not much so I was thinking to do M.Com correspondence. Can somebody guide me which is better option in between IGNOU or Osmania University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Osmania University if completed BPP from IGNOU?
  2. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  3. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  4. Am I eligible to continue my Graduation if quit 10 years ago?
  5. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  6. How to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU university? I have done M.Com with 63%
  7. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  8. Details of MSc IGNOU University and Osmania University?
  9. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. How to do M.Com course externally along with Job after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Am I eligible to do graduation if I have a gap of 20 years?
  13. Is Osmania university offering correspondence or evening class in B.Ed? I am a practicing teacher in government school
  14. Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?
  15. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  16. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?
  18. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
17th July 2016, 03:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done B.Com from Delhi University and then MBA in Marketing. Currently I am working but since work pressure is not much so I was thinking to do M.Com correspondence. Can somebody guide me which is better option in between IGNOU or Osmania University?

Both IGNOU and Osmania Universities are good institutions only. The aspirant can choose IGNOU, which has more reputation in India. The IGNOU is best in terms of cost, value and quality of education. The IGNOU question papers and marking scheme is very tough compared to other universities. So the best is IGNOU when compared with Osmania University. It is recognized university, so choose IGNOU to study M.Com through correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?