21st February 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam going to be conducted for Ph.D in Astrology?

When will you conduct entrance exam for fresh candidate for Ph.D astrology? Can you please provide me the details on the same? How to get prepared for it? What are the books and materials to refer? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

22nd February 2017, 04:16 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: When is the entrance exam going to be conducted for Ph.D in Astrology?

Dates differ from one university to the other. Now it depends win which university you want to apply. For instance I am providing you the details of University of Calicut. Well, the online registration for entrance exam of Ph.D have already started, dt. February 13th 2017 - February 27th 2017 and the date of Entrance Exam: March 07th 2017. So all you need to know where you want to appear for the exam according to that you will have to take preparations and fill up the application form. This is the peak time for registration.
For the entrance test preparation you can take online tests which are available on the internet or you can buy your preferable book like-Remedial Measures in Astrology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?