1st February 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology from karpagam university after completion of M.Sc Astrology?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am studied MA,Msc astrology in karpagam university in coiambatore. Now I wish to studying PhD in astrology in your institution.kindly tell me can I join this course? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Thank you!

1st February 2016, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology from karpagam university after completion of M.Sc Astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am studied MA,Msc astrology in karpagam university in coiambatore. Now I wish to studying PhD in astrology in your institution.kindly tell me can I join this course? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Thank you!
You have completed M.Sc in astrology in Karpagam University in Coimbatore.

Those candidates who have completed M.Sc in Astrology with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Astrology.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
2nd February 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology from karpagam university after completion of M.Sc Astrology?

If you have got post graduate degree in astrology with at least 55% marks from a recognized university then you are surely eligible for Ph.D admission.

Just apply for admission when the concerned university announces the admission. Normally, admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the university.
6th March 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

When did the ph.d. courses start What are the fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?