25th November 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure fo admission in PhD at KUK? Is it necessary to do Pre-PhD in Commerce?

Sir, I have done my M.Com. Now I want to do Ph.D in commerce. Please mail me the procedure of admission in PhD. What is the last date of application form of KUK and also the date of entrance test. Is it necessary to do pre-PhD in commerce. Please tell.

26th November 2017, 06:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure fo admission in PhD at KUK? Is it necessary to do Pre-PhD in Commerce?

Procedure to get admission in PhD at KUK:

In order to do PhD (Doctoral Program) at Kurukshetra University, you are required to appear in an entrance examination. Yes, admission into PhD course is generally done through Entrance Test. Important dates of PhD 2016-17 are given below.

>> Closing date for receipt of applications - 3rd July , 2017

>> Last date with late fee of Rs.2,000/- - 5th July, 2017

>> Date of Conduct of Entrance Exam - On 6th August, 2017 and 13th August, 2017

>> Conduct of Examination and Declaration of the result of Coursework - till 26th April, 2018

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Pre-PhD in not required generally. You must have completed Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream in order to be eligible. You must have appeared in Kurukshetra University PhD Entrance Exam or CSIR NET or UGC NET ..etc.,

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?