23rd April 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for JEST will be released?

Hello,
Can you please tell me when JEST notification
release? I want to do PhD in Physics so I want
to apply for JEST. Kindly tell me the date when
JEST notification comes. Thank you in advance.

24th April 2015, 03:32 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification for JEST will be released?

You are too late !!!

JEST 2015 notification has been already released. Last date for online application has been closed. The examination was already completed on 15th February 2015. Next notification will be published in the month of December/January in the official website of JEST.

To apply for JEST, you should have completed M.Sc in Physics or M.Sc, M.E, M.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Those who are appearing in the final year of master degree course may also apply. B.E or B.Tech candidates also apply, but they should be completed from a reputed institution like IISc, IIMSc, IUCAA..etc. There is no percentage bar to apply.

JEST examination is conducted for admission to Ph.d course like Physics, Theoretical Computer Science, Neuro Science, Computational Biology, Integrated M.Sc / M.Tech - Ph.d course and Integrated M.Tech - Ph.d course.

More details, visit the official website: Click Here !!!
24th April 2015, 05:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

The notification for Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) exam 2015 has released already and the last date for apply for JEST is over on December 15, 2014 and even the JEST 2015 has been completed on Sunday, 15 February 2015. So, you have to wait for the next upcoming JEST exam notification. To know further details, you can visit its official website.
https://www.jest.org.in/home?destination=home
24th April 2015, 05:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The JEST has already been held for this year in the month of February. Again the notification of JEST for next year will be released towards the end of this year. It is usually released in the month of November and one has to submit applications by mid-December. The exam is usually held in the month of February. You need to be updated with this link to get the notification when released and also to apply online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?