11th February 2015, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in St.Xavier's school for Class XI?

I want to admit my son in commerce stream of St Xavier's school Class XI in the academic year 2014-2015.?

Please guide me.

11th February 2015, 01:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in St.Xavier's school for Class XI?

You should have mentioned the place since St. Xavier's school is present in different places and each releases its own admission notification. The admission notification is released usually in the months of May-June for standard XI. The admission is done on the basis of performance of the applicants in the tenth standard. You need to get the admission form once the notification of admission is released. Then you need to fill it up correctly, submit it before the stipulated date along with specified documents. Then you need to wait for the shortlisting process to get over and hopefully your son will get through.
12th February 2015, 12:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Here are the following steps and procedures which you need to follow in order to get your child admitted in class XI-Commerce Stream.

Eligibility:

. High academic performance in the Board Examination and Entrance Test.

. Regularity in attendance during IX and X. Thus, only those students can be accommodated who in addition to mental ability have also displayed serious application to studies.

. Character and conduct of the candidate should be such that during the course here at St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School he/she has shown clear evidence that he/she has benefited from the Character formation offered in the school.

Mere academic performance WILL NOT MAKE the student eligible for admission to class XI.

The Principal, in consultation with the Governing Body of the school, is the final arbiter in this matter.

Criteria for admission in Commerce stream:

. For the students of St. Xaviers a minimum of 70% marks in aggregate with minimum 65% marks in Mathematics is expected.

. For the students of Other Schools a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate with Minimum 65% marks in Mathematics is expected.

*Students obtaining less than 65% marks in Mathematics will have to opt for Business Studies.

NOTE: For admissions, the first priority will be given to the students of St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School.

If a student leaves the school during the +2 Course, NONE of the fees paid by him/her, will be refunded.
12th February 2015, 01:21 AM
coolshaaz

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for Class 11(Commerce):

1. Candidate of St. Xaviers must have a minimum of 70% marks in aggregate with minimum 65% marks in Mathematics.

2. Candidate of Other Schools must have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate with Minimum 65% marks in Mathematics.

3. Admission is given on academic performance in the Board Examination and Entrance Test.

Note: Admission is depends upon the Principal and other Governing Body of the School.
19th August 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects a humanity student can opt in st Xavier's senior secondary school,tis hazari area. My daughter wants english as main subject and confused about other subjects.
3rd December 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can any wbbse candidate want to join st. Xaviers high school for class XI how much percentage are needed?
5th December 2019, 08:46 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

First of all , St. Xavier's school are placed in many cities of different states in all over india.

And there are different rules and regulations regarding the admission in these schools.

You have to register first ,then you have to appear entrance exam for securing your seats.

Now ,the question is ,you want to take admission in class 11,so you have to enquiry about that to the management of School.
15th July 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Md. Sajid my son md. Shakir student of class -XI can admission in your school please guide me procedure of admission my contact no -9051078786
Email [email protected]
9th November 2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

When and how should we apply for admission to St. Xaviers (Park Street, Kolkata) to Class XI (2021 -2022),commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?