30th September 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

When and where the Ph.D entrance exam is going to be conducted?

When and where the Ph.D entrance exam is going to be conducted? Can you tell me what are the various preparation which we need to for the same? Is it possible for everyone to apply for the course or not? Can you please guide me with the information soon?

14th February 2018, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where the Ph.D entrance exam is going to be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When and where the Ph.D entrance exam is going to be conducted? Can you tell me what are the various preparation which we need to for the same? Is it possible for everyone to apply for the course or not? Can you please guide me with the information soon?

There is no common entrance examination for the PhD program. Each university conducts their own entrance examination followed by an interview for the admission to the PhD program. Some universities conduct admission twice (January and July) in a year for the PhD and other universities once a year. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/MPhil in the relevant subject are exempted from the entrance examination. Therefore, candidates can appear for NET/SET/GATE/MPhil or entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission to the PhD. Candidates have to check the notifications for exact date of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?