26th June 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

For how many times Ph.D entrance exam conducted in a year?

hello sir
for the phd entrance exam.
how many times in a year entrance
exam conducted for phd programme????
please tell me about it

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam conducted by HPU, Shimla for PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. CAT Entrance Exam is conducted how many times in a year?
  3. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  4. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  5. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  6. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  7. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  8. How many times IES examination is conducted every year ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  10. Previous year question papers of Ph.D(Botany) entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday University?
  11. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  12. How many times I can appear for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT? How many times the exam be conducted in a year?
  13. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  14. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  15. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  16. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  17. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  18. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [New]
11th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times Ph.D entrance exam conducted in a year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
for the phd entrance exam.
how many times in a year entrance
exam conducted for phd programme????
please tell me about it

Some of the universities the PhD admission will be done twice in a year, once in January cycle and second time in July cycle. So the PhD entrance examination will be held twice in a year in some universities. In some universities, PhD entrance examination will be held once in a year. One can check the details in the university website for the PhD admission. The details are available in the PhD notifications released by the universities.
30th March 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How Many Times Does The PhD Entrance Exam Take Place?
4th July 2021, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

How many time PhD admission open?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?